BDSP glitch abuse flag

Neilski

8 hours ago, AlamosIT said:

You can remove it with PKHeX, but if you still have more then one copy of the same mon inside your Boxes it will reappear.

In order to remove the flag with PKHeX you have to use Batch Editor to set

.IsDprIllegal=false

(You can filter only "illegal" mons with =Legal=false)

image.png.3f44947a29ef9a191d670c3660e8d845.png

Thanks for the reply. I have ran the batch editor and it seems to have removed the flag. I only have 1 of each Pokémon on my save file and some of them are still saying cannot trade because there is a problem with the Pokémon. I have checked on PKHex and all is showing legal. Not sure what’s happening.

Unless you make changes to the Pokémon that were flagged to make sure they do not have duplicate stats, if there are any duplicate Pokémon on the savefile, they will be re-flagged when you reopen the game, or when you open a trade menu.

PKHeX can remove the flag, but you must ensure that there are no duplicates of any of your Pokémon anywhere on the savefile, including the daycare.

(As a sidenote, you can also check if the Pokémon is flagged/will be flagged using the "Verify All PKM" button under the SAV tab, or by checking Extra Bytes at 0x52 for a value of 1.)

4 hours ago, Neilski said:

Thanks for the reply. I have ran the batch editor and it seems to have removed the flag. I only have 1 of each Pokémon on my save file and some of them are still saying cannot trade because there is a problem with the Pokémon. I have checked on PKHex and all is showing legal. Not sure what’s happening.

Can you attach the save file here?