How to import event items?

Stymie

I just learned how to get mystery events injected for gen 7, but it is a little different for my leaf green.  I downloaded a plugin and placed it in a file labeled pkd something like the guide told me to make.  Then I tried to use the downloaded plugin in the tools menu like it said to do, but nothing popped up for me to inject the mystery gift.  Not completely sure what a directory is... either.

Create a folder next to PKHeX, name it plugins and put the WC3Plugin.dll inside.

Then right click the plugin, go to properties. You might need to check unblock on the first page. If that checkbox is not there everything is fine.

Here's how it should look like when everything is installed correctly.

Spoiler

1.png.997385073fe501610b8e798091c6cddc.png2.png.fc3015aa923fc3839fc4eca19eed7b02.pngunblock.png.791b548873b2d7f29103150a7d5a1da3.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Create a folder next to PKHeX, name it plugins and put the WC3Plugin.dll inside.

Then right click the plugin, go to properties. You might need to check unblock on the first page. If that checkbox is not there everything is fine.

Hide contents

1.png.997385073fe501610b8e798091c6cddc.png2.png.fc3015aa923fc3839fc4eca19eed7b02.pngunblock.png.791b548873b2d7f29103150a7d5a1da3.png

Thank you for this, I will try it out now!  

13 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Hide contents

Okay copied the pictures perfectly and the plugins popped up, but it is not clickable at the moment.  Is there another tool I need to download as well?  

3 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

If it's not clickable/greyed-out you didn't load a save file.

Okay Ive been trial and erroring this, and it said it was imported.  Unfortunately when I did it, I cant receive the ticket and it cleared out my pokedex.

11 minutes ago, Stymie said:

Also, it keeps saying that a wireless adapter is not attached

You don't have to go into the Mystery Gift menu.

After you imported the wondercard correctly go into the 1st floor of any Pokemon Center, there's a guy on the left who will give you the ticket.

36 minutes ago, Stymie said:

it cleared out my pokedex.

Can you send me your save file?

11 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

You don't have to go into the Mystery Gift menu.

After you imported the wondercard correctly go into the 1st floor of any Pokemon Center, there's a guy on the left who will give you the ticket.

Can you send me your save file?

Here is my save file.  After I imported one of the tickets on pkhex, I exported it to the file.  Booted it up and the recap of last save happened, the text was off and a little broken.  Also my pokedex went to 0 and I tried catching a pidgey so it is at 1 now.  

POKEMON_LEAF_BPGE01.sv1

Ok, I need to investigate why it went wrong.

I imported the Aurora Ticket for you. Unfortunately some parts of your save got accidently overwritten by the wondercard. This is the Pokedex data, your Rivals name and the Fame Checker data. The Pokedex and Rival name can be edited by PKHeX. I can try figuring out the Fame Checker data if you are interested in fixing that. If you have a backup from before importing the wondercard that would make things easier.

I'm sorry that this happened, I'm gong to fix my plugin as soon as possible.

POKEMON_LEAF_BPGE01.sv1

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Ok, I need to investigate why it went wrong.

I imported the Aurora Ticket for you. Unfortunately some parts of your save got accidently overwritten by the wondercard. This is the Pokedex data, your Rivals name and the Fame Checker data. The Pokedex and Rival name can be edited by PKHeX. I can try figuring out the Fame Checker data if you are interested in fixing that. If you have a backup from before importing the wondercard that would make things easier.

I'm sorry that this happened, I'm gong to fix my plugin as soon as possible.

POKEMON_LEAF_BPGE01.sv1 128 kB · 0 downloads

No need to apologize.  I will link the files I downloaded because I have reset my leaf green to try it out when the game is fresh, but I still couldn't import the event ticket.   So it could be my fault.  If the plugin is a little faulty, I will just try out the gen 4 events since I have never done them.  Here is what I downloaded and tried using, maybe this could help you with fixing the plugin.

FL - Item MysticTicket (ENG) (US).wc3 FL - Item AuroraTicket 2004 Fall (ENG) (US).wc3 WC3Plugin.dll PKHeX.exe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Apologies if I'm bumping a slightly old thread, just running into the same/similar issues when trying to import a wc3 file.

My Emerald save has got "Mystery Gift" available.

I've got the plugins subdirectory and the .dll file in it.
In PKHex, I do the following:

File > Open... > select my emerald.sav

Tools > WC3 Plugin > Mystery Gift (WC3)

Dialog box appears, I have EU/US selected and click on Import, and select the file (1001 - mystic ticket - e - eng.wc3)

Dialog box appears - Mystery Gift Imported!

File > Export SAV... and I overwrite the save.

This should mean the WC3 is injected, right?

I then load the game, but there's nobody upstairs next to Teala.

Is there something I'm missing?