LF Adding Egg move to my Shiny Alolan Vulpix (Shield)

VForVivillon

Hello Project Pokemon!

I was wondering if someone would be able to make an adjustment to one of my Pokemon. I forgot to breed the attack Freeze-Dry for my Shiny Alolan Vulpix, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add it in? No other adjustment needs to be made. 
Best way for me to transfer it would probably be over Wi-Fi Trade.

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, VForVivillon said:

Hello Project Pokemon!

I was wondering if someone would be able to make an adjustment to one of my Pokemon. I forgot to breed the attack Freeze-Dry for my Shiny Alolan Vulpix, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add it in? No other adjustment needs to be made. 
Best way for me to transfer it would probably be over Wi-Fi Trade.

Thank you in advance!

In Sword and Shield you can pass egg moves to any Pokémon after the fact. Just breed a second Vulpix and have the 2 hang out in the Day Care for a bit. If the Pokémon you want to learn the move has an open move slot and the other Pokémon of the exact same species knows the egg move the one with the open slot will learn it. You can read more about it here: https://serebii.net/swordshield/breedingmechanics.shtml

As Poke J said, no need to edit any pokémon to add egg moves, you can do it any time in SwSh and in BDSP. Egg moves passed after hatching cannot be relearned automatically, if you delete it, you would need to remove one move and put the Pokémon with the egg move and the Pokémon that wants to learn the move together again.

Also keep in mind that they have to be the same species, you can't use a Vulpix to teach an egg move to a Ninetales, you need 2 vulpix or 2 ninetales.