About PkHex versions

Tyler Conley

Can these be used for Nintendo DS? If so, then can one of you guys create and send me a video on how to make a cheat code to make any trainer including Pokemon Barry for example which you can add onto that video my permenant companion in B2W2?

Edited by Tyler Conley
I forgot to erase something.

• Kaphotics changed the title to About PkHex versions

> Can these be used for Nintendo DS?

Yes. Just load your save file.

> If so, then can one of you guys send me create and send me a video link on how to make a cheat code to make any trainer including Pokemon Barry for example which you can add onto that video my permenant companion in B2W2?

Not really possible with save file editing, as following trainers were never intended to be persistent. Nobody has made a ROM hack capable of doing what you are describing, and I don't think anyone (or you) will.

Oh and that video is actually from Black 2. Not Black, I don't think. I'm not sure, but I'm watching it right now.

I think that's what Saia told me.

He said "well first off is barry in black 2 originally". and said "so with out cheats hes actually in black2".

And yes that is true, I might not get Nintendo DS later on this year, but I might try out PkHex and see, I'm not sure yet.

Edited by Tyler Conley