Latest (not OT) Handler

epiphanyterra

Hello, everyone! I’m new to using PKHex and I was wondering (if possible) how to remove the Latest (not OT) Handler memories from a Pokémon? I use a Discord bot to trade me Pokémons but everytime I check its memories, it says that they also have memories from another trainer (IGN of Discord bot). When I edit the PK8 file of a Pokémon, I leave the latest (not OT) Handler blank and the Trainer information box with my own OT/SID/TID are then highlighted green and when I check the memories tab for “notOT” it says that the Pokémon never left OT/Disabled. But when I trade this saved file, the memories for the discord bot still shows up afterwards. Is there a way to work around this? Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much! 

For a PKM to be legal, the handling trainer must have a memory, with a trainer name matching the save file that trades it.

The PKM must have a memory with the trainer it leaves from, hence it arriving to you (the OT), with details of being with the previous trainer (HT), which happens to be the sysbot.

Go do a tradeback with someone else if you're paranoid about someone recognizing you got it from a bot. Or, just be honest; there's nothing wrong with using injected things for personal use.

• 1 year later...

I have several max lair pokemon from Shield that I casually transfered over to Pokemon Home then to Pokemon Violet. These are legit caught Max Lair pokemon that I have in Violet. This is a false negative inaccuracy here. My OT is same name from Shield and Violet.