Export Saves not working on Crossover anymore

okayylmao

Hey all, I recently installed PKHeX via Crossover on my MacBook running Big Sur using the guide I found from one of the users here (and it finally started working! 🤠).

However, after I had already edited and exported a few save files, it suddenly stopped being able to export saves when I tried saving files after that.

I have a feeling I know what might've went wrong, since it finally asked for access to a directory for my SD card (which I accidentally denied) and my Documents and Downloads folder directory on my computer (which I accepted) the time it failed, and the error it gave me on Crossover sounded like it had something to do with denied access.

Nevermind, I just booted it today and it only gave me this error today, but I still have the original backlog text file I got from the initial fail if that's worth anything.

OKAY so I tried saving in different locations again, and I finally got an error message from Crossover that looked similar to the one from yesterday. Another thing I found interesting is that I accidentally clicked on Save PK once during my attempts, and it was actually able to create a file for the default Arceus in my emulated c:drive for some reason, but not game saves. 🤡

Here's what the error log said today:
wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.
wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0000000103AAC367 at address 0000000066513CC5 (thread 003a), starting debugger...

Anyone know what I could probably do to make it work again?

backtrace.txt

Edited by okayylmao
Added backlog file, and additional info.

I just tried doing what you said and resetting, but it still didn't work 💀

The good thing is, I made a new bottle in the meantime in case it didn't work and it started working again lol

Thanks for the help regardless you guys! I was at a loss for awhile 😷