Pokemon editing

VicC

If I get a v1 moded switch for $250, and then download this pkhex product on my Windows 10 - I can customize pokemon only by "legal" options, right? But is there a way to change their colors, choose any moves from the game, and or spawn locations? Like in randomizers on YouTube? If there is such a program, Please let me know, I will pay for it. Please? and Thank You

1 hour ago, VicC said:

is there a way to change their colors

(If you weren't talking about shinies, and talking about colors beyond what is programmed by the game)
You can dump the game and perform model edits & texture swaps. There's no easy way to do it however.
There's no "one-button-click" solution. You're gonna have to research how to do that.
Regardless, you're gonna need to dump the ROM files from your Switch to do that.

choose any moves from the game

Just launch PKHeX in Hax mode. Any mon can technically know any move and use any move (that isn't affected by dex cut).
They won't be legal, but can be used offline.

and or spawn locations?

With save editing, you can edit mons running around in the overworld.
There's no public tool for changing the species, but the offsets in the kcoordinates block can be easily found with a tool.

If you want to shuffle up the spawns without having to constantly edit the save, you need Rom edits, like a randomizer.

Like in randomizers on YouTube?

Yeah, just dump your ROM from your CFW'd Switch and edit the ROM with pkNX (Guide to dumping the files)

If there is such a program, Please let me know, I will pay for it. Please? and Thank You

Any help you receive here is completely on a voluntary basis.