Shiny Mudkip as egg pk8 file

MudkipNerd

but im confused why just ask for someone to trade you a shny mudkip egg??? sorry i just want to know what your end goal is? I know you want it for a sysbot, but if you want that bot to trade it to you why not just skip the middle man and have it traded to you from a real person that has a computer with pkhex who can just make you one and when it hatches it will have your id number if that is another thing your worried about?

31 minutes ago, bigdom8 said:

but im confused why just ask for someone to trade you a shny mudkip egg??? sorry i just want to know what your end goal is? I know you want it for a sysbot, but if you want that bot to trade it to you why not just skip the middle man and have it traded to you from a real person that has a computer with pkhex who can just make you one and when it hatches it will have your id number if that is another thing your worried about?

Because I have no friends and I want my ot now pls can someone send me a file

5 minutes ago, MudkipNerd said:

i cant it only uses pk8 files

Prefix depends on the bot server, but you can get them to trade you mon based on specified sets
For example, one that I literally just found:
image.png

So check the pins and history of the server you joined. there's probably info there.

If you're absolutely sure that you can only use pk8 files, then join another server.

I'm being nice and providing a pk8 only this one time. Any other things you need/want, just use the server's existing features.
258 ★ - Mudkip - 2FB72F137151.pk8

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Prefix depends on the bot server, but you can get them to trade you mon based on specified sets
For example, one that I literally just found:
image.png

So check the pins and history of the server you joined. there's probably info there.

If you're absolutely sure that you can only use pk8 files, then join another server.

I'm being nice and providing a pk8 only this one time. Any other things you need/want, just use the server's existing features.
258 ★ - Mudkip - 2FB72F137151.pk8

thank you very much!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a pk8 file for a shiny mudkip AS EGG? I can't make one because I don't have a computer.

-I want to use it for sysbot

-It needs to be as egg so it has my ot and I can use it for a playthrough without disobeying

-I have no friends so I can't ask anyone else, I'm sorry

@MudkipNerd you were given advice previously on how to get one.

In any case, no need to keep creating new posts asking for the same thing.
I've even given you a PK8. Here's one, with the previous file, converted into an egg.
258 ★ - Egg - 66022F137151.pk8

Anyhow, I've merged your previous new post into your existing thread.