Difference between transfer pokemon by PokeHex and through real gen cartridge?

PKHex_User

I am trying to transfer pokemon from previous emulator game to gen 6 sav on 3DS and bank and Home, so here is my question.

There's a saying that if you do actual transfer between cartridges from gen to gen, there will be some data change for your Pokémon, kind of a proof that those pm are transferred, which makes those PM literally absolutely legal; while if you just simply copy all data from a game sav to another gen's sav by PKHex, those pm will not contained such "transfer info", although all other data is still legal, still lack of the "transfer info" something like that.

I am wondering if this is true and if yes how to check with that, also,

After I read the newest update version of PokeHex, I found the following line:

Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way

Is this a description exactly about my question that now dragging Pokémon between gen savs on PKHex will also generates the "transfer info" to pm. or just something else?

Edited by PKHex_User

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

As long as it's not an entry with weird charactered name/nickname/OT name, it'll mimic the in-game transfers accurately.

As far as we know, besides HOME tracker (created for Bank->HOME), there's no data stored anywhere else in relation to transfers.

which means if I drag all PM (with legal data) gen to gen by PKhex, and transfer all from bank to HOME, they will be all set, and also with the transfer tracker info after in HOME, right?