My [outside of college] Life's Mission...

noxvulpesvolpes

I must complete the Pokédex! What? <_< >_> I don't have a problem. There's nothing wrong with wanting to complete the 'Dex on every game I own! My friends say I need Poké rehab. They say I need help. Well, I do. TO COMPLETE MY POKEDEX! So, If you see a trade by me, at least give it a look-see and some consideration if you're able. In return, I will try to help others on their quest to Poké completion.

Also, I want the real-deal. Not pokesav or hacks. Eggs are fine, whatever -- so long as they have legit ancestors. Parents, grandparents, whatever. Totally legit.

Anywho, stepping off the soap box...

Thanks for reading! Happy Poké quests!

NoxVulpesVolpes

~Night Fox~

Sweet. I did complete the pokedex on 1st gen Red, almost on Yellow (six to go and someone reset my file... little brothers... >_<), think so on blue. 2nd gen, really don't remember that much. Beat all three of those games Elite Four-wise. But before I could fill the dexes, I lost Crystal (a crying shame, as that was my favorite game at the time), and again little brothers reset my files. 3rd gen, Ruby I caught every in-game available. Ie: no new wild pokemon left. I needed two more, including Jirachi, which at the time, I could not get. Now we have the bonus disk. Guess what happened to that file before I could finish it? You got it: little bro's. Mom wouldn't let me get saphire because my brother wanted it and she didn't want two copies around the house. So I never really got to play that one. Brad (the older of the two younger brothers) sold it to gamestop instead of giving it to me when he was done with it. >_< And when I bought a copy of emerald, I got a message saying the internal battery had died and that I could still play but time-based events wouldn't happen. Which sucked. So, I took a break from pokemon for a while, and finally got back into it when my youngest brother, Danny, got diamond and pearl. After watching him play those for a while, I finally gave in and bought a DS lite off ebay and Pokemon Platinum from walmart with some christmas giftcards about a week or two ago. I've put in over 90 hours of game play so far. And all I need to do now for the Sinnoh dex (I have the national, but I'm not counting it yet) is to evolve a few pokemon and get a Manaphy, a Shaymin, and some other event pokemon, which of course, I have missed all the events for. >_< I never know when they are. Back in the day, all they gave out were rare pokemon cards, so I didn't really know they gave out pokemon until somewhat recently. Anywho, I'm rambling. I do that a lot.Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Good luck to all of you on your own pokemon missions.