Help with editing Pokemon Bank save file or some method to transfer Pokemon to Gen 8 under my conditions

orkiporki

Thought this might be the most appropriate thread to post this in. I have a N3DS XL with which i can use Checkpoint. I want to transfer some Pokemon to Gen 8 from that, but I don't have a Pokemon Bank pass and I cannot renew it because you cannot use credit cards anymore on the 3DS E-shop, and also my Ultra Sun is a digital copy, so I cannot use it on another 3DS (as far as I know, not that it changes much though). I thought maybe I can edit the Pokemon Bank save file itself, but as expected, PKHeX does not support the turtle file that came out of Checkpoint. All in all, I need some way to be able to put Pokemon in Pokemon Bank without buying the pass and then transferring my Pokemon to Home, all without hacking my Switch.

2 minutes ago, orkiporki said:

Thought this might be the most appropriate thread to post this in. I have a N3DS XL with which i can use Checkpoint. I want to transfer some Pokemon to Gen 8 from that, but I don't have a Pokemon Bank pass and I cannot renew it because you cannot use credit cards anymore on the 3DS E-shop, and also my Ultra Sun is a digital copy, so I cannot use it on another 3DS (as far as I know, not that it changes much though). I thought maybe I can edit the Pokemon Bank save file itself, but as expected, PKHeX does not support the turtle file that came out of Checkpoint. All in all, I need some way to be able to put Pokemon in Pokemon Bank without buying the pass and then transferring my Pokemon to Home, all without hacking my Switch.

you can't edit Pokemon Bank save file. (the mons are stored server side)

You could just shift the species allowed to enter SWSH directly into a SWSH save.

If you don't want to hack your Switch, use a Discord with a sysbot to trade you one mon at a time.
You need to have Nintendo Subscription Online tho.

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

you can't edit Pokemon Bank save file. (the mons are stored server side)

You could just shift the species allowed to enter SWSH directly into a SWSH save.

If you don't want to hack your Switch, use a Discord with a sysbot to trade you one mon at a time.
You need to have Nintendo Subscription Online tho.

Thanks so much for the answer. The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription is not an issue, I was planning to get it eventually anyways. About the Discord thing, do you mean joining a server that has this service?

Just now, orkiporki said:

About the Discord thing, do you mean joining a server that has this service?

The first step would be joining a Discord server that has the service.
The next step would be providing pk8 files of the mons you wanna trade to your Switch.
(tho this step is rather easy, just load all the pk7 into PKHeX with default blank save set to Sword, then export them as individual files)