Pokemon emerald seems corrupt

Jerethy

30 minutes ago, Jerethy said:

Hi, I recently finished pokemon emerald and my game got corrupted when I tried to do a gameshark code to complete my pokedex.

is there a way to reset my pokedex and uncorrupt my file? 

Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).sav 128 kB · 0 downloads

When you say "corrupted", you mean this?

Spoiler

image.png

Edit: I tried to fix your dex and trainer info issue. Given how I can't perform magic, and see what the data used to be, all I could do was import the data fields from one of my saves, and chance the OT/TID/SID to match your mons.
Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).sav

18 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

When you say "corrupted", you mean this?

Hide contents

image.png

Edit: I tried to fix your dex and trainer info issue. Given how I can't perform magic, and see what the data used to be, all I could do was import the data fields from one of my saves, and chance the OT/TID/SID to match your mons.
Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).sav

I’m sorry I could have been more precise, my english is really bad. What I meant was the texture were glitching when changing location, when entering a battle it freeze and I can’t access my pokedex. My trainer info also seemed glitching.

thanks a lot for what you did! I’ll take a look when I get back home! Thanks a lot mate!

Just now, Jerethy said:

I’m sorry I could have been more precise, my english is really bad. What I meant was the texture were glitching when changing location, when entering a battle it freeze and I can’t access my pokedex. My trainer info also seemed glitching.

thanks a lot for what you did! I’ll take a look when I get back home! Thanks a lot mate!

I resolved the dex issue, didn't know about the issue when entering battles.

I just checked, and it doesn't freeze in battles, so that is another problem resolved.
You probably had too many codes on, hence why your trainer block and dex block got messed up.

40 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I resolved the dex issue, didn't know about the issue when entering battles.

I just checked, and it doesn't freeze in battles, so that is another problem resolved.
You probably had too many codes on, hence why your trainer block and dex block got messed up.

Thanks a lot! Just everything seems perfect!!

can I always go catch latios or latias?