Some questions about memories

Atmosphaera

Hi i have some questions about some things.

1)About memories in pokemon, the NOT OT memories change every time i trade that pokemon? Only the OT memories stay permanent?

2)Why in residence some of my pokemon have it and other not?

3)about relearn moves, can i leave it empty after i set this pokemon got from an egg? I don t know why it say NOT LEGAL if i leave it empty

thanks in advance

no need to bump threads. People who know will and are interested will answer. bump removed.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:53 AM, Atmosphaera said:

1)About memories in pokemon, the NOT OT memories change every time i trade that pokemon? Only the OT memories stay permanent?

2)Why in residence some of my pokemon have it and other not?

3)about relearn moves, can i leave it empty after i set this pokemon got from an egg? I don t know why it say NOT LEGAL if i leave it empty

1) unsure. Test it out for yourself. The only thing I remember for sure if the value for feelings and memories for Non OT stay the same despite being transferred up from Bank to HOME to SWSH.
(Tho the text itself might change, it's a little issue caused by SWSH devs)

2) Depends on origin I suppose. Gen 6 has them. Gen 7 doesn't have them.

3) Depends on game of origin. Gen 6 and above needs to have relearn moves, if hatched in prior games, makes sense there won't be relearn moves. PKHeX should flag you on this if you create a mon incorrectly.

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2020 at 4:39 PM, theSLAYER said:

1) unsure. Test it out for yourself. The only thing I remember for sure if the value for feelings and memories for Non OT stay the same despite being transferred up from Bank to HOME to SWSH.

Hi, sorry if this thread is old, but I don't really understand what you mean here. Can you please give me an example of this? Because what I understand is that, even when traded from Gen 7 to Gen 8, the Memories of the Latest (not OT) Trainer stays, but are they not removed when another trainer (not the OT obviously) receive it?