Help about characteristic in PKheX

Atmosphaera

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Okay. Try rolling for characteristic on a Pokemon in Gen 4, in a Gen 4 save (and we have tons of those on site, so don't say you don't have one).

Then take the obtained PID and paste it into your Latias.

You mean i must use this? 

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

sorry, was in the middle of editing my post. Refresh the page, look at the edited post.

I try and seems i success. I used a PID from my rayquaza that have 3 other characteristc (somewhat vain too) and i insert PID of rayquaza in PID of latias and seems success. Tomorrow i will make all the pokemon i want following your instruction and i ll write the result. Thanks anyway, maybe is the correct way

6 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

I try and seems i success. I used a PID from my rayquaza that have 3 other characteristc (somewhat vain too) and i insert PID of rayquaza in PID of latias and seems success. Tomorrow i will make all the pokemon i want following your instruction and i ll write the result. Thanks anyway, maybe is the correct way

Well to begin with, rolling it as I said is the "correct way". It's just that apparently PKHeX seems to only roll 3 characteristic. (which I guess no one else noticed, since characteristic isn't important).

So just keep rolling, and if you encounter a limit, roll on some other mon.

Maybe one day I'll make a program to roll for characteristics. I don't see it happening any time soon, but one day..

• Thanks 1