Should the Upload bin be put back in?

remember the upload bin on the old site?

you could download lots of things like the fan made events and things like the NPOWER pikachu.

i think it should be brought back. how about you guys?

No, many members failed to follow the rules and it caused more trouble than benefits, to be honest.

Well, i agree that many members failed to follow the rules uploading .pkm files but there should be an upload bin for .pkm files made by the members of the site. If there are any fan made events made by the members, they should be deleted because they aren't legit/legal. I myself like to upload .pkm files to share with the other members of the site. In my opinion the upload bin was a great place on the database to share .pkm files with the other members. I believe the upload bin should be brought back but with limitations.

Well, i agree that many members failed to follow the rules uploading .pkm files but there should be an upload bin for .pkm files made by the members of the site. If there are any fan made events made by the members, they should be deleted because they aren't legit/legal. I myself like to upload .pkm files to share with the other members of the site. In my opinion the upload bin was a great place on the database to share .pkm files with the other members. I believe the upload bin should be brought back but with limitations.

thats a good point.

• 1 month later...

It's true that you can now attach pokemon in your posts but the upload bin was much better in my oppinion because you had a overview of all uploaded things. Now, if you search for something like a fanmade event or something like that, you have to search through all the topics. I used to look in the upload bin for funny fanmade stuff with strange stats or something like that but now people don't think that it's worth to start a new topic for things like that.

conclusion: bring back the database!

G.