PKHex Legal and Trading problem

AshenChevalier

Gmax for shiny and non shiny pikachu and eevee caught in the game are showing illegal in pkhex

and for the trading problem Shiny Tapu Fini can't be traded in pokemon home friend trade (all other shiny legendaries from gen 1-gen7 can be traded via friend trade in pokemon home) I used a save file in RoCs and Grindelin and lastly I used the mystery gift database and still could not trade it

Is there a fix for the following problems? Thank you!

Edited by AshenChevalier

On 5/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX was last updated on April 14th, 2020.

GMax Pikachu & Eevee were made available for capture AFTER the latest PKHeX update.

Certain event wondercards can only be received by certain games.

Thanks for answering was satisfied with the GMAX ones

But for the Shiny event Tapu Fini, the thing is, I traded every single event/ mystery database and both shiny and non shiny legendaries in pokemon HOME via the friend trade, I did encounter some 2 other situations with other legendaries (though they are not shiny) forgot who the other two where but was able to solve it by using another pokemon from a different region but cannot resolve it for shiny tapu fini

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Just so I'm clear, are you saying you tried to trade the Shiny Tapu Fini, and couldn't?

Do you have any pk7 files (could be copies of the original you used, since the original is probably now locked in HOME), and upload em here?

Yes I tried it but couldn't

Sorry I can no longer upload it deleted the save file last march that I used that though the ones that I used firstly where from grendelin and reign of computer , haven't tried yours though, my last resort was the mystery gift database mostly the english ones and still could't trade it. I remembered the other two that I had a problem same as this was meleota and victini but managed to solved them by using the files from RoC and the Mystery gift database

5 minutes ago, AshenChevalier said:

Yes I tried it but couldn't

Sorry I can no longer upload it deleted the save file last march that I used that though the ones that I used firstly where from grendelin and reign of computer , haven't tried yours though, my last resort was the mystery gift database mostly the english ones and still could't trade it. I remembered the other two that I had a problem same as this was meleota and victini but managed to solved them by using the files from RoC and the Mystery gift database

Then I'm just going to venture a guess, at the cause likely being the mons had wrong origin games or something.
Data for origin games is easily overlooked by players (when it comes to events), and the servers does appear to stop events with incorrect origin games, so until you provide data that states otherwise, I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's that.

Reporting a bug or asking for help is all fine and dandy, but if you don't provide any crucial information, it's not like we can do anything about it.
At this point, you don't even give enough information for us to be able to tell if you made a mistake or PKHeX made a mistake.
Given that a majority of people have yet to report something like this, you can understand that I'm inclined to think you made some kind of mistake :(

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Then I'm just going to venture a guess, at the cause likely being the mons had wrong origin games or something.
Data for origin games is easily overlooked by players (when it comes to events), and the servers does appear to stop events with incorrect origin games, so until you provide data that states otherwise, I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's that.

Reporting a bug or asking for help is all fine and dandy, but if you don't provide any crucial information, it's not like we can do anything about it.
At this point, you don't even give enough information for us to be able to tell if you made a mistake or PKHeX made a mistake.
Given that a majority of people have yet to report something like this, you can understand that I'm inclined to think you made some kind of mistake :(

Give me a few minutes I might find a back up in my old laptop

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I forgot there was a backup system on pkhex sorry about that! The shiny tapu finis that i last used are in box 29 and 27

the fixed victini and meleotta that was unable to trade at first are also located in box 29

main

14 minutes ago, AshenChevalier said:

I forgot there was a backup system on pkhex sorry about that! The shiny tapu finis that i last used are in box 29 and 27

the fixed victini and meleotta that was unable to trade at first are also located in box 29

main 435 kB · 0 downloads

Any particular one that couldn't trade, or was it all of those that you mentioned?
(as in you tried all the Shiny Tapu Fini for example, it just wouldn't go through)

And also to be clear, was it that the mons couldn't trade on Friend Trade, or did was it some other kind of trade (Wonder Box I think it's called).

Also, was there an example of one of the mons from this save that could trade?

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Any particular one that couldn't trade.

And also to be clear, was it the friend trade that wasn't working or something?

The Shiny tapu fini could not be traded in pokemon home both for friend trade and the room trade, haven't tried the gts since legendaries can't be traded.  Everything was transferred from 3ds to pokemon home without any problem no bad eggs or anything

2 minutes ago, AshenChevalier said:

haven't tried the gts since legendaries can't be traded.

yeah just wanted the make sure you aren't using options like GTS or Wonder Box to trade mons with Classic Ribbon attached :3

2 minutes ago, AshenChevalier said:

Everything was transferred from 3ds to pokemon home without any problem no bad eggs or anything

Yeah, as far as I can tell those entries are legal. Wondering if it's just the server not allowing them to be traded.
Wouldn't be the first time they cause an error with their whitelist..

In the mean time I'll look into them, see if I can get someone to try to trade some of them to me, thanks.
(Using the ones in the file, and using new genned ones)

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah just wanted the make sure you aren't using options like GTS or Wonder Box to trade mons with Classic Ribbon attached :3

Yeah, as far as I can tell those entries are legal. Wondering if it's just the server not allowing them to be traded.
Wouldn't be the first time they cause an error with their whitelist..

In the mean time I'll look into them, see if I can get someone to try to trade some of them to me, thanks.
(Using the ones in the file, and using new genned ones)

That was my first guess server side problem so i tried using different combination of pk files and was able to find trade compatible files for victini and meleotta (The OTs with GF work, tried the one with Japanese OT before it can't be traded hope that helps) the only one I couldn't find a compatible file was shiny tapu fini.

Thank you so much!