Multiple wonder card(event Pokémon) with one OT

ForTheWin00

If I use a wonder card to get say mew in Oras and decide I want another one, mark it unused and get it again under the same save file and OT would that be caught by game freak hack check? Would I need to make a new save file for this purpose? Using to get a couple copies of mythicals. All Pokémon would be migrated straight to Pokémon home. Not sure if that would change anything. 

25 minutes ago, ForTheWin00 said:

If I use a wonder card to get say mew in Oras and decide I want another one, mark it unused and get it again under the same save file and OT would that be caught by game freak hack check? Would I need to make a new save file for this purpose? Using to get a couple copies of mythicals. All Pokémon would be migrated straight to Pokémon home. Not sure if that would change anything. 

We don't work for Game Freak or TPCi, so we don't have proof of what they can or cannot catch.

But from a data standpoint, there's nothing on the Pokémon file that indicates it's been multiple redeemed.
After all, you could just many Mew traded to you by someone...
(It's not like you have multiple of the same mon with exact same TID/SID/OT details, which would then suspicious to the human eye. Not that there's any proof that they have an algorithm working to catch these as well.)

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

We don't work for Game Freak or TPCi, so we don't have proof of what they can or cannot catch.

But from a data standpoint, there's nothing on the Pokémon file that indicates it's been multiple redeemed.
After all, you could just many Mew traded to you by someone...
(It's not like you have multiple of the same mon with exact same TID/SID/OT details)

Awesome! Thank you!