Why can’t I teach Pokémon certain moves?

Jarod09942

On 12/6/2023 at 10:29 PM, theSLAYER said:

I meant move the Pokemon onto the Switch, basically

where would the save for Moon be?  it ain't in my battery folder. 

On 12/7/2023 at 5:16 AM, theSLAYER said:

You can get Custom firmware on the Switch, but yeah if you don’t have a Switch it’s fine too. Just saying.

I need help trying to figure out how to open Moon with PKHeX. 

On 12/6/2023 at 6:54 PM, theSLAYER said:

I missed this earlier. I don't think anything I said was related to the Game Shark 😅

All things considered, I got mine at a nice point in time (Gen 3) but back then it felt pretty late to me (wish I got it in Gen 1/2 and messed with all kinds of stuff)

I don't don't deal with his project. All I can say is that he is aware and would update it when he finds time to do so.

Not sure what version you're trying to do the Kyogre thing on, I assume SoulSilver.

Anyhow, various steps in the spoiler below, click on it to open it:

Hide contents

Load up encounter database
image.png

Select species and OT Version and search

image.png

Right click to view

image.png

Close that window, go back to PKHeX Window. You can now right click and set the mon to your PC
image.png

As for transferring it up to Ultra Moon, open two windows of PKHeX.
Have one window contain a SS save, another containing a UM save, then just drag and hold the mons with your mouse in the SS save, and drag the mon and drop it into your UM save.

If that doesn't work, drag the mon from the SS save onto your desktop, and it will create a PK4 file. Then drag it into your UM save.
image.png

Note: You should not do with with any of the games on the Switch console. Your mon should properly go through HOME, in order to get assigned a valid HOME tracker.

figured it all out... we need a highlight system.