i need a ultra moon save file after introduction

25 minutes ago, gamer rockz said:

yes

Then I will put it up front: sadly, there is no real point in giving you a save file.

There will be constant freezes through the main story, and you'll always need a slightly advanced save.

Get the game and a 3DS. If you can't do that, watch a play through on youtube.

Also, I'm giving you a warning this one time, don't multipost. Any new information, add it to your latest unanswered post.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Then I will put it up front: sadly, there is no real point in giving you a save file.

There will be constant freezes through the main story, and you'll always need a slightly advanced save.

Get the game and a 3DS. If you can't do that, watch a play through on youtube.

Also, I'm giving you a warning this one time, don't multipost. Any new information, add it to your latest unanswered post.

sorry for the multipost

please give me a save file i will try the game if it works fine then i can play the game

I've dealt with many, many save requests for Citra. (I mean, didn't you think it was weird I knew that you were using Citra, despite you never saying it until I asked? 😜 )

From what people posted, the occasional freezes blocking story progression, continues to occur, until post game.
As I have made my points abundantly clear, I would not provide you a save :(

Free feel to check our site to see if there's any save you can use, or scour the internet for a beginner save.
Others may also free feel to help you (if they don't mind being barraged constantly for new saves).

Anyhow, if people want to help you, they can PM you. Locking thread.
(just another friendly warning: do not create another thread about this, nor PM me regarding this. people who wanna help, will help)