Lillie's Pokemon (request)

erica2099

Hello everyone, hoping I can be pointed in the right direction! I'm interested in being able to use Lillie's pokemon in US/UM. (Clefairy, Ribombee, Comfey)

In Red/Blue, I remember using a Gameshark code, you could catch and essentially clone other characters' pokemon (such as gym leaders), they would just not have any moves included. Is there anyway to similarly do this in US/UM, where you can clone, or export,  one of the characters' pokemon, preserving their stats, abilities, etc. - having "authentic" versions? That'd be really cool, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that simply, since the data such as how the Pokemon were met and acquired wouldn't exist.

Or, is the only way to just build them from scratch, using the info provided  on bulbapedia, then fill them out with the OT # (from the Lillie's Alolan Vulpix event)? Thanks for any info!

EDIT: It appears (using an Action Replay?) that you can catch Opponent's Pokemon as seen here: youtu.be/Id3yiKnPPVw ............Since Lillie is never an opponent, think this would also work in Team Battles?

Lillie's Pokemon.jpg

Edited by erica2099

4 hours ago, erica2099 said:

Hello everyone, hoping I can be pointed in the right direction! I'm interested in being able to use Lillie's pokemon in US/UM. (Clefairy, Ribombee, Comfey)

In Red/Blue, I remember using a Gameshark code, you could catch and essentially clone other characters' pokemon (such as gym leaders), they would just not have any moves included. Is there anyway to similarly do this in US/UM, where you can clone, or export,  one of the characters' pokemon, preserving their stats, abilities, etc. - having "authentic" versions? That'd be really cool, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that simply, since the data such as how the Pokemon were met and acquired wouldn't exist.

Or, is the only way to just build them from scratch, using the info provided  on bulbapedia, then fill them out with the OT # (from the Lillie's Alolan Vulpix event)? Thanks for any info!

EDIT: It appears (using an Action Replay?) that you can catch Opponent's Pokemon as seen here: youtu.be/Id3yiKnPPVw ............Since Lillie is never an opponent, think this would also work in Team Battles?

To get Lillie's Clefairy you will have to dump the RAM of the game during a battle when Clefairy is on the field.  That way you have the chance to preserve data such as ID and SID that a code would discard (also considering the fact you don't battle Clefairy directly).  However, you would probably need to run it on an emulator since I don't think there are any tools that can dump a hacked 3DS RAM.  The Ribombee and Comfey you can easily extract by doing a multi battle with Lillie as your partner then save the battle video.  Then dump the battle video and open it in PKHeX, however; if I remember correctly parts of the data for Pokemon encountered in the Battle Tree changes every time you do a new challenge and that will require you to hack your 3DS if it isn't already hacked.  One thing I have learnt from dumping trainers Pokemon from past gens is that every Pokemon on the trainers team usually has a different ID and SID since NPCs don't get assigned a strict ID and SID combo from what I can tell.  So using the data from the Lillie's Vulpix event will probably not be the same.

• Like 1