Gen 7 Legendaries marked as illegal?

hibiscuschild

So I transferred some legitimate event Pokemon (Shiny Sogaleo, Lunala, & Necrozma) via Home to Shield with the intention to clone them and share them with my friends. However, when attempting to trade, I get the "There is a problem with this Pokemon, it can't be traded etc etc" message. I'm unsure as to why this is happening, as I've used these same Pokemon on every online feature in Gen 7 without an issue, they're 100% legit as far as I'm concerned, but I can't trade the Originals or Clones. I'm unsure as to how I was able to move them through Bank and Home if there's an issue with them, I haven't had this issue with other transferred Pokemon.

I'm getting these 3 invalid messages in pkhex when I check to see why I might be having problems, and I'm unsure about how to fix it. I'm assuming these are the root of the problem.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Screenshot_1327.png

Well, I'm not sure what the issue is at all now. I'm able to trade the non-shiny legendaries (caught in USUM) even though they appear to have the same markers in pkhex, I can also trade other event pokemon like Zeraora, Celebi, etc. Is it possible that shiny event Pokemon can't be traded in SwSh?

Screenshot_1329.png

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

As of now, the latest update of PKHeX doesn't deal with the legality of all HOME transferred mons.
As for you being unable to trade shiny legendaries, the Solgaleo and Lunala block is Pokemon Server side, nothing to do with us.

report back after the next update that has HOME stuff.

Gotcha, thanks for the info! I was a bit worried for a moment.

I think I read something about a special ribbon for some event pokemon who make trade impossible.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Ribbons_in_the_games#Classic_Ribbon

EDIT : I thought it was about trading pokemon, in fact it's about transfering those pokemons to Sw/Sh ... So I don't know why you can't transfer it to your game ...

Edited by Narzaal