Installed new DLC for Pokemon sword, and some legal pokemons became illegal after updated my PKHeX

AlpacaDawg

One of the problem is listed, and as it shows in my language version, it told me that "this pokemon cannot be captured in VC." And many other up coming "old friends" from DLCs are unable to get even when I tried to let the system looking for the location can capture them. I switched the system language into English so hopefully the Devs can get a better idea of what's going on.1324464769_WeChatScreenshot_20200118231828.png.c9ca45339468be4898a81d6133aa06d6.png2095417835_WeChatScreenshot_20200118232440.png.ce5f8f61225af6ded69d688db777585c.png

First Image: Nidoran Male
Second Image: Unovan Darmanitan.

erm, those were illegal mons to begin with. It's just that the latest update finally caught up.

For the record, those mons you show cannot be caught in the wild of Sword and Shield. (Or bred from existing, but those don't exist)
Thus the only way to get them legitimately is via HOME, but that isn't out yet.
Given you cannot catch them in the game, and you cannot transfer them, they're illegal.

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

First Image: Nidoran Male
Second Image: Unovan Darmanitan.

erm, those were illegal mons to begin with. It's just that the latest update finally caught up.

For the record, those mons you show cannot be caught in the wild of Sword and Shield. (Or bred from existing, but those don't exist)
Thus the only way to get them legitimately is via HOME, but that isn't out yet.
Given you cannot catch them in the game, and you cannot transfer them, they're illegal.

So there just no way to set them legal even when the HOME coming out, well that's sad. I though we can somehow met them in the DLC content

3 hours ago, AlpacaDawg said:

So there just no way to set them legal even when the HOME coming out, well that's sad. I though we can somehow met them in the DLC content

There won't be a way to have those Pokémon be legal until the future.

Unovan Darmanitan, while in SWSH right now, is unobtainable without HOME releasing in February 2020.
Nidoran♂ is not available in SWSH and will be a part of the patch that'll release come the time The Crown Tundra DLC releases in Fall 2020.

PKHeX correctly flags these two as illegal since, as of now, they're unobtainable without cheating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sora10pls said:

There won't be a way to have those Pokémon be legal until the future.

Unovan Darmanitan, while in SWSH right now, is unobtainable without HOME releasing in February 2020.
Nidoran♂ is not available in SWSH and will be a part of the patch that'll release come the time The Crown Tundra DLC releases in Fall 2020.

PKHeX correctly flags these two as illegal since, as of now, they're unobtainable without cheating.

Thanks for the help