pkhex help

Jabberwock

Hello

I've followed every step of save file exporting using checkpoint for switch but keep getting this message trying to open Main file on pc. Can somebody tell me where did I go wrong?

btw checkpoint and pkhex is the lastest ver and my switch is using atmosphere. 

1579001737819.jpg

yeah it doesn't look like a PKHeX issue, but instead a bad card or bad card reader issue.

It seems that your SD card/SD reader keeps popping in and out of existence for your computer.

The only advise I can think of is.. make sure the file exists long enough for you to copy.
If it continues to be erratic, consider a new card and/or card reader.

• Ashamed 1

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah it doesn't look like a PKHeX issue, but instead a bad card or bad card reader issue.

It seems that your SD card/SD reader keeps popping in and out of existence for your computer.

The only advise I can think of is.. make sure the file exists long enough for you to copy.
If it continues to be erratic, consider a new card and/or card reader.

lol thanks a lot. it never eject itself though. I used the same card reader for usum it was perfectly fine. I'll try using new sd. 

You literally just showed me a screenshot where you couldn't even copy a file to your Desktop, so I doubt it is "perfectly fine".
Functionality of copying a file to Desktop has nothing to do with PKHeX, that is just your SD slot/SD reader/SD card.

Maybe it "was perfectly fine", with the focus on was, past tense, but now that doesn't seem to be the case in the present. :(
I don't know how long ago USUM editing was for you (for me, the 3DS era was at least 2 years back), but these things do degrade over time.

If you can get your SD slot/SD reader/SD card working long enough, I do recommend you copy the files and keep a safe backup,
just in case your SD card is on the verge of failing. Even if it isn't, it doesn't hurt to keep a safe backup on your computer or external HDD :D