I had an error exchanging a Pokémon for Wi-Fi

GKZRJ

English

The problem was the following, create a Dracozolt, one of the new fossils, believe it shiny and that it was hatched from an egg, the pkhex marked it to me legal but at the time of wanting to exchange it I jumped the typical message of “There is something wrong with your Pokémon "and now I am afraid if Nintendo will ban my console. In the end I released it and so far the Online is still working on my Switch. Someone also had the same thing?

Spanish

El problema fue el siguiente, cree un Dracozolt, uno de los nuevos fósiles, lo cree shiny y que fuese eclosionado de un huevo, el pkhex me lo marcó legal pero al momento de querer intercambiarlo me saltó el típico mensaje de "Hay algo malo con tu Pokémon" y ahora tengo miedo si nintendo me baneara mi consola. Al final lo liberé y hasta ahora sigue funcionando el Online en mi Switch. ¿A Alguien tambien le sucedió lo mismo?

20 minutes ago, GKZRJ said:

the pkhex marked it to me legal but at the time of wanting to exchange it I jumped the typical message of “There is something wrong with your Pokémon "and now I am afraid if Nintendo will ban my console

PKHeX is still fixing it's hack checks.

20 minutes ago, GKZRJ said:

create a Dracozolt, one of the new fossils

you should not trade hacked mons online.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

PKHeX todavía está arreglando sus controles de pirateo.

no debes intercambiar mons pirateados en línea.

But my console does not have CFW and my cartridge is original, I have two consoles one with CFW and a clean one, I think there would be no problem to be banned, right ?, since the same error gave me when I wanted to exchange one in Ultrasun and still normally playing online. I believe that Ban would jump when used in battles. We will have to wait as I am doing these days and I make a publication. thank you.

Español

pero mi consola no tiene CFW y mi cartucho es original, yo tengo dos consolas una con CFW y una limpia, yo creo que no habría problema alguno para que me baneen verdad?, ya que el mismo error me daba al querer intercambiar uno en Ultrasun y seguía con normalidad jugando en línea. Yo creo que saltaría el Ban al usarlos en batallas. Habrá que esperar como me va en estos días y hago una publicación. muchas gracias.

2 minutes ago, GKZRJ said:

But my console does not have CFW and my cartridge is original, I have two consoles one with CFW and a clean one, I think there would be no problem to be banned, right ?, since the same error gave me when I wanted to exchange one in Ultrasun and still normally playing online. I believe that Ban would jump when used in battles. We will have to wait as I am doing these days and I make a publication. thank you

We don't work for Nintendo, and we do not know how or when they issue bans.

In any case, do not trade hacked Pokémon. (Especially to unsuspecting players; that would be against our rules too.)