pokemon GO little help

TiffanyDarlet

hi dont realy know where to ask, but i dont know much about pokemon GO since is very diferent to core games, for curiosity anyone knows how to calculate the level of my pokemon? i dont understand the cp system >_< or there is a way to move my pokemon to pokehex i wil realy apreciate a little help..

if you need to move my topic please do it ^^
thanks in advance.. uwu

20 hours ago, TiffanyDarlet said:

hi dont realy know where to ask, but i dont know much about pokemon GO since is very diferent to core games, for curiosity anyone knows how to calculate the level of my pokemon? i dont understand the cp system >_< or there is a way to move my pokemon to pokehex i wil realy apreciate a little help..

if you need to move my topic please do it ^^
thanks in advance.. uwu

You could use an app on your phone, that calculates the level for you based on a screenshot of the Pokémon and its appraised IVs

18 minutes ago, TiffanyDarlet said:

oh thankyou so much i will look for that app (dunno what app is) but thanks anyways nwnU

I did a quick google search, and Pokegenie popped up. It should work for both Android and iOS

It is also the one I happen to have one device.

for it to give accurate results, you’re gonna have to input your trainer level and appraised IVs as well. (Without the appraised IVs, it’ll give you a few possible results)

• 1 year later...

You can get a rough estimate of a Pokémon's Level from the white curved bar above its head - a bar all the way to the right means the Pokémon is at its current maximum Level, and a bar all the way to the left means it's at its minimum Level, which is always Level 1.