I need help.

Terasaurus

Okay so i'm trying to get myself some pokemon that are completley legal, and like all my pokemon are legal on pkhex, but when i downloaded jksm save manager, all i see

Titles

System Titles

Reload Titles

Play Coins

Exit

Is there a new version i should download or something? cause i need to import my save into my pokemon moon, but literally i can't import/export, there is no option, do i have to press select and start or something? cause it won't really work, i need help, really, i mean, the jksm says

JKSM - 12/20/2018

and i have 2 save files from them both, but what do i do to import or export saves? please help me, i have a shiny arceus and i want to dupe it, (yes it works i duped my shiny arc, if you want one then help me please.)

17 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

but when i downloaded jksm save manager, all i see

Titles

System Titles

Reload Titles

Play Coins

Exit

Is there a new version i should download or something?

Go into titles.

Even if your version is different, go to our tutorial on JKSM and read it. It might give you an idea on what to do.

2 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

thanks dude, also its showing black. https://gyazo.com/749acbea06d693fe1f5f55ff1065d3b0

So what version do you want me to install?

Please reply.

you can upload images straight to our site.

Okay, first try Reload Titles, then go to Titles.

there's no need to "install a different version" since they all work. Also I'll like to clarify, are you on CFW?

Okay, do you have discord? cause this would be easier, if not then its okay, but yes i have cfw, i have the seedminer homebrew, i'll try to charge my phone and take a pic.

Also, i have the luma cfw, and my homebrew.
 image.thumb.png.eb618bc68bb20db45f8c0a0c203a17a3.pngimage.thumb.png.822960c24dead9f36d1ba5e83daceebe.png

Sorry for the bad quality, lmao

Also, i have the 12/20/2018 version.

1. Don't muti-post (if your latest post has no replies after it, just edit the post to add in new information.

2. I prefer solving issues on the forums; others can join in and help, or someone with a similar issue can chance upon the thread in the future.

3. You haven't told me whether Reload Titles then Titles worked for you.

edit: I also moved your thread to the appropriate sub-forum.
You are asking for save editing help, and not partaking in a creative discussion.
In the future, please post the thread in the correct sub-forum :)

4 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

3.No, it didn't work, all i see is my games, just pokemon moon, pokemon rumble world, and super mario maker.

erm, the game titles appearing is it working (lol).

Did you even follow the tutorial? If " JKSM - 12/20/2018 " is your version, then it is the same as the tutorial.

Follow the tutorial to learn how to dump your save. Refer to the step-by-step images, and read the words that accompany the images.
Give it a try first. Then if you have any issues, come back and explain what you did, and which step of the tutorial you're stuck at.

Just now, Terasaurus said:

Okay, okay, the game titles is appearing, yes, but when i click on it, i see my games and stuff, nothing else. and when i click on them i see the delete save files, and create one.

Okay, Take a clear image of with both the top and bottom screen, after you select the game title. At the screen that you say there's "nothing else"

5 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

Okay, this is all i see, I'm sorry for wasting your time and stuff, but i just need help because i literally have a shiny arc i needed, and its legal pokemon, i need to import my save for it, i literally have 50 shiny rayquaza's too. 

Look, I just downloaded that version of JKSM, and I verified it works the same as the tutorial.

Titles > (Game title) > Save Data > (Import/export screen)

Import/export screen looks like this (which is also in the tutorial)

theSLAYER said:

EDIT 2: If your JKSM looks like this, and you're confused
image.jpg

In case you're confused with how to make a backup or restore:
If you hover over New on top screen, and press the A button, you'll be making a backup.
If you hover over other named file on the top screen, and press the Y button, you'll be restoring the save into the game.

If you can't follow what is mentioned above, then I do not know how to help you.

18 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

I DON'T SEE IMPORT OR EXPORT WTF

Erm, can you read what's written on the bottom screen of the image above?

30 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

Okay it just shows these 3, i don't remember making the 2019.09 fileimage.thumb.png.0a756b72da9316324bc01b82cf681a2f.png

edit, to reply to the edit:

18 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

Tell me step by step to import/export, please teach me how, guide me.

The step by step was literally in the tutorial. They are simple steps, that comes with images, that anyone should have been able to follow.
I can only assume you weren't actually reading it.

so do you want me to delete all my saves then make a backup?

Just tell me step by step, because first of all i don't see import/export menu thing, because how do i load in the save? like listen, if i make a pkhex thing, Like how do i put my pkhex save into my 3ds save, then i import or load it in.

here's simple words:

I need to know how do i go into my pokemon moon and see the pkhex pokemon i made.

Edited by Terasaurus

6 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

so do you want me to delete all my saves then make a backup?

No.

Read this properly. (It's literally as per the tutorial)

.cap8.png

Also, I know you have landed on that screen before, because you showed me this:

21 minutes ago, Terasaurus said:

Okay it just shows these 3, i don't remember making the 2019.09 file
image.thumb.png.0a756b72da9316324bc01b82cf681a2f.png

This screen shows up after you enter Save data, and it's the same screen as the image I'm showing above.