New HGSS complete history overhaul hack rom

ZeroxUy

So i took a chinese hack rom that is awsome as base and import most of the files to a clean copy of SS. After some weeks of work i made it to add some more content of my own and make the old scripts and sprites to work. All the hard work is done but it still have some bugs to fix that i have no idea how to fix so it need some more work but i have a solid base to start showing you guys. Most of the bugs are in scripts and in some trainers in the way (like some of them freezing the game before the battle) Since is my first time doing this im open to help or suggestions from more experienced people to fix the bugs so we can share a competed rom and a whole new experience to the people who loved the features in HGSS like i did. I will show you some screenshots and a short video. Let me know your opinions. I still need to add the text to the game but before that i wanna fix the bugs so dont pay much attention to it. Like i said this is my first time so please dont be mad at me lol. Here are the screenshots https://imgur.com/gallery/j0Pouty

• Amazed 1

• 2 months later...