Posts still moderated as of today

Hello. Whenever I would post a review or open a new topic, it would be moderated. My post would be moderated for an indefinate amount of time, not seen on the discussion board. I can't find any form of contacts on the board to contact on this issue, so, I hope this post goes through and I can get help. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Aurorans said:

Hello. Whenever I would post a review or open a new topic, it would be moderated. My post would be moderated for an indefinate amount of time, not seen on the discussion board. I can't find any form of contacts on the board to contact on this issue, so, I hope this post goes through and I can get help. Thank you.

As far as I can tell your posts are not being moderated.
Where and when did you make a post and it doesn't show up?

I made a review on StarMMD's Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Tool. As of right now, there is no option to write a further review, and I cannot see my previous review. My previous review was about last year October/November/December

Edited by Aurorans

15 minutes ago, Aurorans said:

I made a review on StarMMD's Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Tool. As of right now, there is no option to write a further review, and I cannot see my previous review. My previous review was about last year October/November/December

That review was hidden by a staff, presumably because it was not review-esque.

image.png

It looks more like a please help me message, and less like an actual review.
Based on what I'm seeing, reviews are not locked out to any members, so I believe you could not write another review because that old review wasn't deleted, just hidden.
(and it doesn't make sense for a member to be able to write multiple reviews)

In any case, do not use 'reviews' to ask for help etc. That 'review' option isn't meant for ask for help, it's literally meant for a review.
The thread to the tool still exists. If you need help, that's the place to go.

Is that the only reason why you think you were under moderation?