Pokemon Black & white aren't letting my pokemon gain any experience points in any battles.

I tried deleting the rom and downloading another one, as  I read from Reddit that doing that solved his problem, but it didn't work for me. I'm not sure what to do.

I also read that I might have to download 'patch" or something? I hope its not difficult. I really want to play this game. 

Mods: Are we allowed to discuss sites for roms & emulators? I'm not sure where the rules section is on this site.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!

1 minute ago, RodrigoTR said:

This is an Anti-Piracy that was implemented into the game, to go around this you can either download an emulator that automatically patches this or you will have to patch it yourself, the patch can be found in the internet.

Would you be able to tell me an emulator I can use that automatically patches? You can send it in a private message if you'd like. I'm googling and trying different stuff myself of course.

2 minutes ago, Jamesthetrainer said:

Would you be able to tell me an emulator I can use that automatically patches? You can send it in a private message if you'd like. I'm googling and trying different stuff myself of course.

DesMuMe over 0.9.11 version should do the trick. If it does not you will be better finding the patch file yourself

• theSLAYER changed the title to Pokemon Black & white aren't letting my pokemon gain any experience points in any battles.
  • theSLAYER locked this topic