'Reactivate' Caught One Time Pokemon

RedMoogleXIII

If there any code or way to edit the save to reactivate pokemon that just sppear once and are gone when you catch them like the Legendary Birds and the Regi's in Platinum and Darkri, Shaymin, Acerus, Cresilia, Rotom, Regigigas, Gratina, Digalga, Pilkia, and the pixies

I want to reactivate them, expically the Regi's and the the Birds in my Platinum game.

Thanks for your time.

Can't Pokesav accomplish that? In the "Event Edit" section, you can reactivate the in-game events flags.

What I did for this was backup my saves as I progressed through the game. I'd save standing in front of the legendary (or in the case of Mesprit, Cresselia, and the Kanto birds... I saved prior to releasing them to the wild) and then backed up the save file before continuing on. I've kept those backups on my computer in case I even want to go back to capture another.

Can't Pokesav accomplish that? In the "Event Edit" section, you can reactivate the in-game events flags.

What I did for this was backup my saves as I progressed through the game. I'd save standing in front of the legendary (or in the case of Mesprit, Cresselia, and the Kanto birds... I saved prior to releasing them to the wild) and then backed up the save file before continuing on. I've kept those backups on my computer in case I even want to go back to capture another.

This only seems to work for Diamond and Pearl, not Platinum; the Events Flags option is disabled.

• 2 months later...

The 3 Legendary Birds, Cresilia, Rotom, Regigigas, Gratina, Mesprit (and maybe Heatran) can all be caught again using the wild pokemon modifier. Obviously, you need to at least be in the right cave, building or grassy spot so when you do catch them, their info is right. You'll also want to be sure to set their level up so you'll catch them at the same level as the event. You could get a lev 100 rotom in the Old Chateau, but it wouldn't look right.

The 3 Legendary Birds, Cresilia, Rotom, Regigigas, Gratina, Mesprit (and maybe Heatran) can all be caught again using the wild pokemon modifier. Obviously, you need to at least be in the right cave, building or grassy spot so when you do catch them, their info is right. You'll also want to be sure to set their level up so you'll catch them at the same level as the event. You could get a lev 100 rotom in the Old Chateau, but it wouldn't look right.

Ten bucks that they wouldn't pass legal.exe.

Their hex data just wouldn't be right.