Trouble with AR Codes for HGSS with Acekard 2i.

KirinBlaze

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I've got nowhere else to go. xD

So I've been attempting to get these AR codes working for my HGSS games on my Acekard 2i. I've taken all the steps to ready the use of AR codes with it and no matter which file type (.xml, cheats.dat, urscheats.dat) I try and use it claims that there is so cheats for this game located in the CheatDB File.

Has anyone had a similar problem and overcome it?

Or perhaps someone already knows how to fix this?

could be just that and just a heads up most codes wont work on the a2i like event codes and some codes crash the game wildy modi doesnt work either bud so gl but item codes and walk thro walls and battle codes work

• 4 weeks later...

If you have patched your game then the normal game code will not work. I had the same issue and finally got fixed by using an app that was in another thread.

My issue is that the codes won't work at all. All of my other pokemon games work perfectly fine on my A2i but the HG codes won't work. I'm just trying to get the rotom form on wifi code and the complete pokedex code to work but I have been unsuccessful thusfar.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

If you have patched your game then the normal game code will not work. I had the same issue and finally got fixed by using an app that was in another thread.

My issue is that the codes won't work at all. All of my other pokemon games work perfectly fine on my A2i but the HG codes won't work. I'm just trying to get the rotom form on wifi code and the complete pokedex code to work but I have been unsuccessful thusfar.

cheats.txt

cheats.txt

Edited by BaldWombat