Corrupted file - please help!

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.

I've been playing UM on Citra for a few months. I did just about everything there is to do in the game, and built a great team that I love. Last night I tried to get Pokemon Y to work on Citra; it gave me some error message about shared fonts. I looked up the error, found this video, and followed the instructions. It ended up overwriting my Ultra Moon save file, and (since I'm apparently an idiot) I didn't back anything up. I quickly downloaded Recuva and restored everything I could in the Citra folder, and now the emulator won't even open the file, and PkHex says the file called "main" is the wrong "file type/size". What can I do to fix it? I feel like a fool.

I've attached my "main" file, in case that helps.

main

17 minutes ago, sandcatular said:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.

I've been playing UM on Citra for a few months. I did just about everything there is to do in the game, and built a great team that I love. Last night I tried to get Pokemon Y to work on Citra; it gave me some error message about shared fonts. I looked up the error, found this video, and followed the instructions. It ended up overwriting my Ultra Moon save file, and (since I'm apparently an idiot) I didn't back anything up. I quickly downloaded Recuva and restored everything I could in the Citra folder, and now the emulator won't even open the file, and PkHex says the file called "main" is the wrong "file type/size". What can I do to fix it? I feel like a fool.

I've attached my "main" file, in case that helps.

main

The file you attached is a completely blank file.

If you don't have any other copies of the save, then I'm sorry to say that it's a lost cause.