theFlash899

Which is the best season of the year?

Which is the best season of the year?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best season of the year?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall or Autumn
    • Winter

so i nearly have summer holidays in the UK. so i wanted to discuss what season do You like the most?

my season i like the most is Winter. this is because i like playing with the snow and that i HATE hot weather and that in winter u can put layers on yourself but in Summer u are limited on what u are wearing because it is soo hot. this is one of the reasons why i like winter

Edited by PokemonMaster899

I like spring most ^_^ Its full of cheer and hope and isn't overly hot like summer is and easter is such a cute holiday and I love all the flowers blooming around me.

Summer is easily my second favorite right now I think though. I really like that this summer hasn't been seriously hot yet :) Also, I like eating frozen sweets in the summer. Hmn, maybe i like spring and summer equally now...

Hi, 

Spring is the best, the happiest and the most joyful season with all the flowers blooming and all that nature's energy. summer is also good but just a little bit hot! 

Dafont Showbox Adam4adam