Is My Eevee Legit???

ZeroIX

Ok, so I'm new to Pokésav but I've opened up an Eevee.pkm and editted its OT and Trainer+SecretID to my own, made him my starter Pokemon by changing the place met, making him as legal as possible, But I am unsure about the PID and Stats of him.

He's level 1, are these stats you'd see from a level 1 Eevee or are they 'boosted' up?

IVs:

HP: 15

SPEED: 31

ATK: 14

SP. ATK: 24

DEF:10

SP. DEF: 31

EV's are ALL 0

And the PID is 2193075762 making it Serious Nature.

If something aint right can someone change these to make it Legal and normal, base stats for my level 1 Eevee please?

Yeah... Those are way off the norm for a level 1 Pokémon in general... Those stats are a lot higher than they should be. Eevee should have 12 HP and 6 everything else, or close to it. I, unfortunately, can not help you make it legit, but someone should be able to help. I hope you get it fixed!

Edited by PokeDaemon

In that case, if everything else is as you want it, than yes, your Eevee is perfectly normal, IV stats are from 0-31. So cheers to you. :grog:

:grog: To PokeDaemon HIP HIP ...

Thanks again for the update, Now I just need to sort out why my Treecko is called TREECK, without the O. How clever of me.

:D

:grog: To PokeDaemon HIP HIP ...

Thanks again for the update, Now I just need to sort out why my Treecko is called TREECK, without the O. How clever of me.

:D

In translating Pokesav, some of the names from Japanese to English cant fit correctly or something, so some Pokemon names are cut off, just make sure the name is not cut off before saving, it if is, then edit the name to fix.