May as Well Say Hello

PinkKitty

Hello, everyone.

I recently wandered across this website while starting to do some more in-depth research on Pokemon Platinum. I have some friends that like to battle with me, and I felt rather far behind since I had not played a Pokemon game since the original Gold before picking up Platinum.

I am a fan of the games, at least, but that is about as far as I go. I figured it would be most polite to at least introduce myself before looking for a bit of help. =n.n=; Do not want to sound like an irritating newbie or anything... Just a case of having too many ideas swarming around my head and needing a little help with decisions.

Not too much else to say, really. =n.n=;

Welcome. Your avatar reminds me of a certain PinkKittyRose on Youtube :o

The metagame is a lot different in DPP than it was from GSC. For example, Dark moves are no longer special but now physical... which makes a LOT more sense.

Please enjoy your stay. =)

...Was not expecting that. xD I actually AM PinkKittyRose from YouTube as well. =n.n=;; I guess my videos get a little more attention than I thought... I still need to get the picture the avatar is from shaded, but eh... eventually~

I never got to battle with anyone at all until Platinum thanks to wi-fi, sooooo... the Platinum metagame is the ONLY one I have some experience with. xD

Hello There.

Your avatar reminds me of something i can't recall, why won't you try Shoddy to gain more knowledge about the battling side of Platinum.

And if you have any questions feel free to PM.

Actually, I do have my own little private setup with Shoddy. I use it for running experiments to become more familiar with game mechanics. =n.n= Like if there is situation I am not sure of the outcome on, I just test it out in Shoddy. Like figuring out that higher priority moves than Sucker Punch actually cause it to fail entirely. =O.o=;

Aside from experiments, though, playing actual battles on it would be a little unexciting... =n.n=; I like having to actually raise my teams, and having all the music, sound, and visuals from the actual game. =n.n= Shoddy also seems to be missing several moves from the various available movesets, but I was definitely not expecting it to be perfect, so eh~

...Was not expecting that. xD I actually AM PinkKittyRose from YouTube as well. =n.n=;; I guess my videos get a little more attention than I thought... I still need to get the picture the avatar is from shaded, but eh... eventually~

I never got to battle with anyone at all until Platinum thanks to wi-fi, sooooo... the Platinum metagame is the ONLY one I have some experience with. xD

I thought so (the =n.n= gave it away)

I just love watching other people play the classic Megaman series... which I thought I was the only one still struggling through the likes of that blasted Elec Man (I subbed you and RoahmMythril).

I thought so (the =n.n= gave it away)

I just love watching other people play the classic Megaman series... which I thought I was the only one still struggling through the likes of that blasted Elec Man (I subbed you and RoahmMythril).

Well, I am happy you like the videos. =n.n=; That is what they are there fore, after all. Roahm is actually the person I battle with most often on Platinum, so I have been getting lots of experience with a large variety of Pokemon since he has trained a good 300 or so the old-fashioned way. He seems to like fully offensive teams. =n.n=;

O_O Wait so she is that person with the Megaman videos?:eek: awesome!

Wait... you know of my videos too?! =O.o=; Okay... definitely a lot more popular than I was thinking. I have lots more than Mega Man, too... although I definitely have lots of different ones of those games posted. =n.n=;