Stickied topic about .pkm and event pokemons

As the topic said, I think it would be nice if someone would make a stickied topic in Event Pokemon forum regarding the issue, so that new people *might* stop and read the sticky topic first before flooding the forum with the same question.

Mods, please close the thread if someone had already suggested this idea. :rolleyes:

As the topic said, I think it would be nice if someone would make a stickied topic in Event Pokemon forum regarding the issue, so that new people *might* stop and read the sticky topic first before flooding the forum with the same question.

Mods, please close the thread if someone had already suggested this idea. :rolleyes:

I've made stickied topics and announcements concerning various things. I usually still give out infractions despite those notices being there.

I think a much more effective method would be to post it on the front page.

Of course if anyone bothered to search before posting, it wouldn't happen :\

I've made stickied topics and announcements concerning various things. I usually still give out infractions despite those notices being there.

I think a much more effective method would be to post it on the front page.

Of course if anyone bothered to search before posting, it wouldn't happen :\

That was what I planned to say earlier too, but I think this issue should not be given much priority by posting in the front page, though.

Nevertheless, I would say that maybe you should give it a try. I guess people might notice it more that a stickied topic.