Rose[Idle] Says, "Hello!"

Rose[Idle]

Hello everyone, I have been coming to project pokemon for some time now and finally decided to join the forums. I found this place through my search for Pokesav and have used it in terms of research on making the most legit looking pokemon possible. I do use Pokesav, I do own an AR, but I don't battle much on wifi. I much prefer Breeding and Training.

I am a usual at spp-wifi, so if you can catch me there you can say Hi. I go by the name Rose[idle] there to, or Rose[---] where the '---' is just some some random word. It's hard to find good people to talk sav there, or just talk in general.

So.. Hello Project Pokemon!

p.s. Is there somewhere where I can find the forum rules detailing stuff around Signature limits?

Hello there welcome to Project Pokemon Forums I am PokemonQueen you could call me Queen or PQ :D here is the link for the rules :)

Oh and i go to spp-wifi too you could find me to say hi or trade but no battle cause i dont like to battle I am an event collector :D I am known as PokemonQueen there.

By the way you are 10 years older than me ;)

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?p=49483#post49483

Thank you Queen, and yes I am 10 years older but very much younger than you here in Project Pokemon. I collect events as well but not as a main goal.

The link you provided I have already read, and nowhere does it say anything about Signature limits. I am not new to forums and most do have a limit on the content that is allowed in a signature, so before I make one for this site I want to make sure it will be allowed and not give me an infraction.

Hope to see you in Spp sometime. :)

Thank you Queen, I always try to make something that looks at least passable.

Fauntix, I did make the sig and avi myself as I usually do.

HottSushiz, I don't think there is a sig limit. Look at Fauntix's sig, it did not resize itself. I think you are talking about Avi's, cause I noticed that if it is bigger than 120x160 it resizes back down to 120x160.

;53836']

HottSushiz' date=' I don't think there is a sig limit. Look at Fauntix's sig, it did not resize itself. I think you are talking about Avi's, cause I noticed that if it is bigger than 120x160 it resizes back down to 120x160.[/quote']

Actually I'm not mistaken. I've just tested it out by putting my Desktop Wallpaper as my sig, and it cuts off.:grog:

Hello there. Welcome to Project Pokemon.

There used to be a signature rule put in... but someone added a BBhack where it automatically imposes a limit on your signature. I forgot the dimensions though and it is no longer posted. It would be helpful if someone posted it again.

EDIT: This is the topic...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1679

People started complaining on how some people's signatures were too long... and so they decided to impose a signature limit imposer. Convenient, is it not?

Signatures that exceed 670x250 pixels are now cut off, with or without spoilers. I would recommend editing your sigs to fit this window without overflow if you want them to look as they should. Spoilers will no longer be necessary (or desirable).

There are your dimensions.

Hello there. Welcome to Project Pokemon.

There used to be a signature rule put in... but someone added a BBhack where it automatically imposes a limit on your signature. I forgot the dimensions though and it is no longer posted. It would be helpful if someone posted it again.

EDIT: This is the topic...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1679

People started complaining on how some people's signatures were too long... and so they decided to impose a signature limit imposer. Convenient, is it not?

There are your dimensions.

Thanks so much for that, I knew there had to be a limit. My usualy Sig sizes are around 500x150 max so I am well within the limit. But I have been to places where the max was like 400x100 and it made sig's look ugly.

Good to know we have a nice limit, but I figure that the resize thing was no longer here as I seen a sig not to long ago that was way bigger than 670x250.