Saves corrupting

SeTe

I can't make a single PkHex edit to my save game... ex: ("I make only 1 little change whether that's adding a move, changing the pokemon's origin or H/A and the pokemon is green ticked as Legal.") But it just comes back saying the save file is corrupted and I'm forced to restore the original save. I have no problems using PKSM but I would like to use PkHex so i can make the pokemon properly legal... what am i doing wrong?

1 minute ago, SeTe said:

I can't make a single PkHex edit to my save game... ex: ("I make only 1 little change whether that's adding a move, changing the pokemon's origin or H/A and the pokemon is green ticked as Legal.") But it just comes back saying the save file is corrupted and I'm forced to restore the original save. I have no problems using PKSM but I would like to use PkHex so i can make the pokemon properly legal... what am i doing wrong?

What method are you using my to transfer our save from computer to 3DS (and vice versa)?

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

What method are you using my to transfer our save from computer to 3DS (and vice versa)?

Micro SD card with a T-Flash USB card reader  to transfer from 3DS to PC and the Checkpoint app to backup and restore the save file.

37 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

you've probably got files other than 'main' that are being set to the save file. double check that you've only got "main" and "main" only.

not quite sure how to check that. I only really have Pokemon Sun and Us for my new 3DS and only exported saves for Sun.

The folder layout is pretty much this: 

• [Folder: Checkpoint] 
    • [Folder: Pokemon Sun]
      • [Folder: CurrentSave]
        • main 
        • [Folder:Backup]
          • main

I wouldn't think the backup would be affecting it though.

Edited by SeTe
saves don't have file extensions
  • Like 1