how to restrict in-game battles to "Battle Frontier" rules?

StefanDing

57 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Erh... excuse me, but what's exactly what you want? restrict in-game (trainers, Gym Leaders, E4) battles to "Battle Frontier" rules? or what?

yes,''restrict in-game (trainers, Gym Leaders, E4) battles to "Battle Frontier" rules''

how can i do this?

do u know it?

thanks.

Well, most of your issues can be solved by simple in-game work. NPC trainers always have the "set" battle style by default and you can choose it for yourself among the options menu.
Banning some Pokémon, however, I dobut there is a way since every possible Pokémon must be usable on these battles. But you can simply choose not to use them, and it's not like a generic trainer is gonna throw a Mew at your face (unless you're playing a randomized game), that's not an issue at all.

And, as for items such as potions and full restores, they can be removed from NPCs via ROM hacking. And I do know it is possible to prevent the player from using them in battle as well, IIRC, by adding the same flag the Sacred Ash has. However, it's way easier to simply choose not to use them; the only real issue is the NPCs having items since that does require some actual technical work. It shouldn't be that hard but since I'm not into ROM hacking I couldn't help you with that.

8 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Well, most of your issues can be solved by simple in-game work. NPC trainers always have the "set" battle style by default and you can choose it for yourself among the options menu.
Banning some Pokémon, however, I dobut there is a way since every possible Pokémon must be usable on these battles. But you can simply choose not to use them, and it's not like a generic trainer is gonna throw a Mew at your face (unless you're playing a randomized game), that's not an issue at all.

And, as for items such as potions and full restores, they can be removed from NPCs via ROM hacking. And I do know it is possible to prevent the player from using them in battle as well, IIRC, by adding the same flag the Sacred Ash has. However, it's way easier to simply choose not to use them; the only real issue is the NPCs having items since that does require some actual technical work. It shouldn't be that hard but since I'm not into ROM hacking I couldn't help you with that.

thanks for replying,there is many room for me to improve