Pokémon Colosseum: i play it in italian, but the pokémon are detected as german

Spoiler

2eyhzj4.jpg

5n5f6c.jpg

Pokémon ORAS: strange suggestions for the first relearne moves in my Togekiss 

Spoiler

68wo75.jpg

e9elgg.jpg

Pokémon XY: I have a Feraligatr from the PokéBank event (it's mine, I have the Bank subscription) and PKHeX reports it as illegal for the move Ice Punch, but if I change the original TID/SID so that Feraligatr results a traded Pokémon, it becomes legal

Spoiler

1roifk.jpg

2my460h.jpg

ic64rb.jpg

lw5c3.jpg

Thanks!

468 - Togekiss - 36B434353FDE.pk6

EDIT: I forgot one other bug found in Pokémon Blue (VC): my level 10 Beedrill is marked as illegal because of the move Harden, but I evolved it from a Weedle and then Kakuna, so it learned that move

Spoiler

viitll.jpg

015 - BEEDRILL - A4B6.pk1

Edited by cicciochiave
forgot a thing

GameCube languages:

Thanks, fixed in latest commit.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/8d0af0bd5ba71077dc0a9eacb0a612ea2d6b16da

Togekiss:

hacked to begin with. Relearn Moves are invalid for a Daycare egg; since it was not a daycare egg, it was being assumed as a gift egg incorrectly. Behavior updated, should now resolve both issues.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/9699cdefaedb5b189ac7a8a3b26dc14da349e59a

Feraligatr:

No handling trainer value, thus never traded away from your OT on X/Y. Tutors are exclusive to ORAS. If it's never been traded away it's either visited a cloned trainer detail trainer (same as OT) or has never been traded = hacked moves, thus the pkm has been hacked. Bigger sign that the OT is cheating as it has never visited another trainer ;)

Beedrill:

"You can catch Kakuna in Blue/Red on Route 24 and 25 as well as in Viridian Forest. You can also evolve it from a Weedle (which is really what you should do), however, in Red and Blue, a Kakuna evolved from a Weedle will not learn harden. Kakuna is not in Pokemon Yellow."

Yellow's move table doesn't have any learnset moves for Kakuna either, so I assume there must have been some patch to the VC game? Or some undocumented behavior?

Thank you!

But i didn't understand the Feraligatr one... It have Ice Punch not because of the move tutor in ORAS, but because it comes with this moveset from the Bank event; this event was available in both XY and ORAS, so i don't need to trade Feraligatr from XY to ORAS in order to have Ice Punch in this particular instance.

I own a Bank account and I personally received the Johto starters (such as the Regi trio and the first Celebi) in my Y cartridge and leave them untouched in the box.

Anyway, thank you again for your reply:)

PS: as for Beedrill, you are right, it can't learn Harden evolving from Weedle in Red/Blue

Edited by cicciochiave