Site: Secret Wallpapers and Special Eggs for HeartGold and SoulSilver

NewsBot

• Bot

Site: Secret Wallpapers and Special Eggs for HeartGold and SoulSilver

Posted on Sep 12th, 2009 09:16 PM by SCV

<br />

Some new features for HeartGold and SoulSilver have been revealed, thanks to Guested for the report (Quoted from a forum post):<br /><br />

These features are currently only available in Japanese and to Pokemon Fan Club members.

<br /><br />

-Wallpaper passwords return. Two have been released so far (3 Starters and Pikachu-colored Pichu with Jagged-ear Pichu). This time you give the passwords to the reporter named Hajime Oniisan (older brother) in the Pokemon Center in Violet City. An interesting thing is that this time the box wallpapers are also available to download as wallpapers for your computer in the form of jpg images.

<br /><br />

- Three quizzes will be held by Hajime on the Fan Club’s site. The first one has begun, the second is in October, and the third is in November. After answering the question correctly, you enter your trainer ID and get another password. These passwords can be used to get a special Pokemon Egg from Hajime.<br />

My first egg was a Mareep. I don’t know if they’re set or random or if they know any special moves, but I’ll keep you updated. <br /><br />

Read Full Article...

Edited by Sabresite