Bans and noobish worries

Lucrien

Hi, I'm new to the community and I haven't started using PKHeX yet. I just have a couple questions that couldn't be answered by reading the pinned info. I was just wondering if i got caught using PKHex on my copy of Y, would I also be banned from all of the online content in my copies of Omega Sapphire and Moon? I'm just trying to get the 20th anniversary event legendary Pokemon that I missed for my living dex. (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Diancie) 

When I finally get around to making these Pokemon; Would I have a higher chance of getting caught hacking if I moved them to my copies of AS and then Moon, from Y, using the Pokemon Bank just because I didn't transfer them away? I'm pretty nervous just because of my inexperience and all of the good legit Pokemon that I have bred that I'm not willing to lose. Would anyone be willing to give me some advice? I don't plan on using these Pokemon in battles, I just want to finally finish my living dex.

I recommend injecting the Wonder Card and getting the Pokemon the normal way in game. That way you can be sure everything is correct. Check out the Gen VI Event Contribution Thread. The compilation is attached to the first post. Once it is unpacked, go into PKHeX and load your save. On the bottom right is a button labeled "Mystery Gift" and it opens the window you can use to inject the .wc6. Click on the "Import" button and navigate the the desired .wc6. Once opened, you will see the details for the Pokemon in the Wonder Card. Right click on the first empty Wonder Card slot and click "Set", just as you would if you were saving an edited Pokemon. Click "Save" when done and don't forget to export you edited save so it can be loaded on your game card. Once you load the game go to a Pokemon Center and receive your event as you normally would.

If you haven't already, I recommend reading these two guides on how to edit Pokemon in a way that maximizes their legality. This community does not condone using significantly hacked Pokemon with others unless they are aware they are hacked. That being said, the only case I am aware of where people getting in trouble for using hacks is in official tournaments. There are plenty of people using obviously hacked Pokemon online in battles, the GTS, and Wonder Trade.