Jump to content

[REQUEST] Gen 4 Cute Charm glitch saves


Recommended Posts

Would anybody be able to get me a pair of these? DPP/HGSS. Somebody on YouTube sent me a couple saves and when I tried to get shinnies, I could never find a single one. No matter how many wild encounters I did. I could send somebody the 2 saves I have to see if something needs to be changed. i wasn't too bothered by it. Can't miss what you never had, right? But my friend and I wanna make a shiny living dex together and this would save a ton of time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Would anybody be able to get me a pair of these? DPP/HGSS. Somebody on YouTube sent me a couple saves and when I tried to get shinnies, I could never find a single one. No matter how many wild encounters I did. I could send somebody the 2 saves I have to see if something needs to be changed. i wasn't too bothered by it. Can't miss what you never had, right? But my friend and I wanna make a shiny living dex together and this would save a ton of time. 

Technically all you'll need is the Cute Charm Pokemon and the matching TID/SID

edit:
I used this Cleffa
173 - CLEFFA - 74A094FD49CB.pk4

A little something to show it's working

Spoiler

Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNG

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Technically all you'll need is the Cute Charm Pokemon and the matching TID/SID

edit:
I used this Cleffa
173 - CLEFFA - 74A094FD49CB.pk4

A little something to show it's working

  Reveal hidden contents

Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNG

 

Is there only one TID/SID that works? Maybe the ones I have don't work or something. I was trying with Lopunny. I can try this one after work today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Is there only one TID/SID that works? Maybe the ones I have don't work or something. I was trying with Lopunny. I can try this one after work today. 

All you need to do is to based off the table here, get a good TID/SID from the Pokemon based on the PID, using RNG generator.

Another example, using PID 0 (shiny group 1), use RNG Reporter:
Capture.PNG

So I'll be using 11720 and 11725:
Capture2.PNG

and:
Capture3.PNG

edit: btw, my Cleffa's PID isn't 0.
It's a male, with the correct TID/SID, that when has Cute Charm, will attempt to force Wild Pokemon to generate PID 0 - 7.

However, it may be possible that my own TID/SID is in play, and I'm misunderstanding the situation.


edit to clarify, @HaxAras
It's not the Cleffa that matters, it's the TID/SID of your save file that needs to be changed.
My original TID-SID is 2 & 4.
Changing it to 2&65535 stopped it from working.

Changing my saves' TID/SID to 11720/11725 made it work again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using a different Pokemon on the Platinum save I've been using. But I can't get this to work. Mind if I send you the save later and see what/if I'm doing something wrong or if it's this save?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally got it to work! Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 1:45 AM, HaxAras said:

I'm using a different Pokemon on the Platinum save I've been using. But I can't get this to work. Mind if I send you the save later and see what/if I'm doing something wrong or if it's this save?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally got it to work! Thanks!

glad to hear you got it work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, bcutty13 said:

By any chance would someone be able to get me early game D/P/Pt and HG/SS early game saves or can someone help me edit my current ones to be cute charm ready?

As stated by Slayer in some message above, you can just follow this guide, it's easy: 

If you encounter any problems, describe them and we will help you.

If you prefer, just send your save file and we will edit it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even going to look at the saves, cause I got other things to do.
But if you really "managed to get it to work for one", then it's rather simple. :D
1. Get the non-working saves to have the same TID/SID as the working save.
2. Then, clone the Cute Charmer from the working save and use it on the non-working saves.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...