Nobody cares about HG/SS help requests

I started a thread with my HG/SS 2.0 project, but if I did a ton of changes I need help from who know more details about HG/SS asm, considering that in the web you can't find tutorials, I find only people who have added items from GEN V or VI like Eviolite, as example, or that know general HG/SS ASM but nobody answer to my PM... Even in this forum...

After hacked Slowpoké tail and Rage Candy bar from key items to regular items I need to add them in the banned GIVE list like Kurt's ball and Sport Ball and Park Ball (also deleting this 2 items from that list, where are useless and replacing the 2 hacked items) I can't find the banned give list myself, but I think someone could do this, but if don't answers...

And I need to add a function via pokégear or via trainer script to delete trainers numbers, I started a thread where I talked about deleting/overwriting effects trough cheat codes, I spent days on the researches, now I need of a bit of help please.

Also for restore the slot machines, I found the graphic file in the rom, that still exists in the not-jap roms, but erased, I fixed it but I need of know how start the code (that seems to be in the same graphic file) to play slots, I found also the slots text group to translate it, in the not-jap roms the texts are cleared, but I think still usable if accessed with the restored function.

Please, can you at least give an hand with something if you can? HG/SS not are fully supported (I don't know why) and who knows something don't share his experience with the other users, is a sad thing...

Edited by Halfshadow