Editing Diamond and presumably Pearl saves

R.J.etro

So I've seen this incident occurred with someone else and I would like to see this issue fixed.

I wanted to edit my Diamond save and when opening it in PKHEX it recognizes the save perfectly. When importing the altered save on to my cartridge, the game displays a black screen after selecting your save after pressing start. This works completely fine with platinum. I assume this is an issue only with diamond and pearl. I don't want my save fixed I want the program fixed. Thanks!

Edited by R.J.etro

1 hour ago, R.J.etro said:

So I've seen this incident occurred with somones else and I would like to see this issue fixed.

I wanted to edit my Diamond save and when opening it in PKHEX it recognises the save perfectly. When importing the altered save on to my cartrage, the game displays a black screen after selecting your save after pressing start. This works completely fine with platnium. I assume this is a issue only with diamond and pearl. I don't want my save fixed I want the program fixed. Thanks!

Upload a before and after save,
so we can diagnose what is the problem, before implementing "program fix".

47 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Upload a before and after save,
so we can diagnose what is the problem, before implementing "program fix".

Here. The only thing I edited was a couple of things in the trainer data. Money, ID, name...

This is a fresh game just started, haven't chose starter.

Thanks for helping me out. I know a lot of people wouldn't specifically edit diamond saves but hey, it's a bug none the less!

BEFORE.sav

AFTER.sav