GF Meloetta (PKHeX 7 Legal Check Issue)

ACE-001

Hello, first time submitting here.

As you know, the Pokémon Bank update was released yesterday, and I became curious about the events I had in my AS game. I made some legality checks on the recent PKHeX, and something caught my attention. I know that the program will get an update too due to yesterday news, given the fact that right now it doesn't recognize Gen. VI transfered Pokémon as "Legal!". So, logically, I let that invalid statement "No official transfer method is possible prior to Bank Release." pass, and checked other legal invalid statements on my events. Of all the event Pokémon I had, there was only one event that apart from that statement got 2 other invalid statements, saying: "Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database." and "Expected No Relearn Moves.". It turned out to be the 20th Anniversary Event of Meloetta, which was released over a month ago.

I will leave some printscreens for you to check this issue, and would like to check any irregularities, just as TID, SID and Relearn moves. I downloaded the WC6 File's event from the Pokedit Forums and compared it to the event I recieved in-game, which had similar characteristics.

Also, as I was checking the forums here I found that there is not a WC file of this particular event, so my other question was if the event was registered in the program's database. Finally, as a PKHeX user, I thank you for your effort of this program, as well for the legality checker. It really helps a lot.

Godspeed and thanks for any help.

PS: My own Meloetta has Psychic, Hyper Voice, Focus Blast and Dazzling Gleam and has 6IV's, as only differences in comparison to the WC6 file on Pokedit, which you can find it here: https://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=14530&sid=69b6661bbd24ee0e86eb89b75181cb94&start=70

Pers. Meloetta 1.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 2.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 3.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 4.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 5.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 6.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 7.PNG

Pers. Meloetta 8.PNG

Edited by ACE-001

Ok so it sounds like the initial issue has been addressed but there may be bugs since its still "in development" version. Im not sure about the new errors if those are correct or no, someone else will have to chime in.

Mmm. Well, I'll have to check that later... On a sidenote, I have checked the 3 main errors regarding this build. I cleared all geolocation memories, as well to uncheck the Super training flag and... the messages keep on showing. I can't find  the source of the incorrect transfer invalid. But this always happens whether you have customized the mon a lot in ORAS or XY.

When you use a cleaned WC6 file however, only the HT Memory Invalid messages appear, but now that we know the source it passes the legality check. Right now that's the only way to check any event as legal.

I have to log out now, but I will be in 4 and a half hours.

main3alerts.PNG

Edited by ACE-001
checking and correcting ortography
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pantrous said:

When i did it to my mons it worked for me too, but they are still not recognized as legal in battlespot. Does this happen to you too?

I think i have the same issue

My pokemons passed the bank today, but i can't trade them to a friend or battle with them.

I have a message like "There is a problem with one or more pokemon ..." (i dont know the exact sentence, i have a french version of the game)
I'd like to add that some of pokemon with the problem are code that I use, some others are WC i injected.
By the way i could use them in ROSA (i tried before passing the bank)

I looked with Pkhex if there is a problem, all have the HT Memory problem, i fix it but i still can't trade them to friend or use them in battle

Pkhex.png

• Like 1