Specific Clothes

MikendIke

Would have to be researched first. Judging from the fact that X/Y clothing was never fully researched for individual flags, what you are requesting won't be researched either since the level of understanding is good enough for everyone (except a few people).

PKHeX is open source, and new features usually start off as research threads in the appropriate forum.

I atleast want an action to remove all clothing, because it's driving me crazy that I have all clothing and didn't know that I couldn't revert it. My friends have begun questioning me too. And what do you mean level of understanding? And is there a way to get it implemented?

Edited by MikendIke

18 hours ago, MikendIke said:

I atleast want an action to remove all clothing, because it's driving me crazy that I have all clothing and didn't know that I couldn't revert it. My friends have begun questioning me too. And what do you mean level of understanding? And is there a way to get it implemented?

I would imagine it'll probably take a fresh save, save before and after purchasing one piece of clothing at a time,
giving which bitflag will be changed.

It'll likely take countless hours, and I'm not sure who would dedicate that type of time when:
1. you can just use PKHeX to inject all the clothes
2. hack in the $$$, and go buy what you want.