Changing IDs and using Batch Editor

Ninc

I've been searching for days and haven't found an answer to my doubts so here goes.

I'd gotten a Japanese Ditto through GTS. If I were to change it's trainer information TID, SID and OT to my own (I have a US 3DS) while retaining the Japanese region information will my pokemon be flagged?

Also I've been trying to figure out how to use the batch editor. I want to change the held item of the pokemon, moves and its hidden ability.

I've got .Move1= .HiddenAbility= and .HeldItem= but I'm not sure how it works? Typing things like it's HA or item name doesn't work.. 

edit: So I found out I should be using IDs for held items? Does this apply to abilities and moves as well? Where should I find said IDs besides counting the dropdown list? Thanks

Edited by Ninc
Found an answer but I need clarification.

The topic on github was closed. I'd wanted to add on to it by asking what .AbilityNumber=4 meant. I figured it's required to set the HA since without it .Ability= doesn't work, but what does the number refer to and what if it wasn't 4? Sorry I just want to understand the batch editor better. Also thanks a lot for your help, everything worked perfectly.

A Pokemon can have 3 abilities (ability 0, ability 1, and ability 2). The game stores the ability number separate from the actual ability value so that when it evolves, it can grab the correct ability if it is supposed to change.

For example, Feebas->Milotic

0: Swift Swim -> Marvel Scale
1: Oblivious -> Competitive
2: Adaptability -> Cute Charm

The game stores the ability number as a bitflag; 1<<x, where x is the ability bit (0/1/2). Calculating these values,

1<<0 = 1
1<<1 = 2
1<<2 = 4

Hence why for hidden abilities, you'd use 4 for the AbilityNumber.