Azumarill with cognobidon+aquajet

Xen

Hello, I heard a glitch from Japanese D/P with ditto is the only methode to have cognobidon and aquajet.

My question is: How works the glitch?

I've a jap ditto, but I don't know what I take for the other parents, what're the pokemons who can pass cognobidon and aquajet? Thx. ^^'

What do you mean? I don't understand what you're trying to tell. What does ditto is the only methode to have cognobidon and aqua jet. This confuses me... buizel can get aqua jet without Ditto. And what's cognobidon? btw, this doesn't belong to save editing.

EDIT: Wait... seeing that Azumarill is mentioned in the name of this Thread... I think you mean how to you get Azumarill to learn cognobidon (whatever it is) and aquajet by breeding with ditto through a glitch. But I have no idea...

In the Japanese Diamond and Pearl, there is a glitch where ditto is allowed to keep the moves it transformed with. I don't know the specifics, so I can't really help you.

Though for anyone else that can, the guy wants Aqua Jet and I believe Belly Drum on his Azumarill.

Conduct a double battle with Ditto and Smeargle on your side, making sure Smeargle still has sketch. Have Ditto transform into Smeargle, then have Ditto sketch the proper move. After the battle, Ditto will have the sketched move instead of Transform. Use a Heart Scale to relearn Transform, and repeat the process. In this way, Ditto can learn any move.

I'm fairly certain this is the glitch. Its not all that hard to do, because there are plenty of locations ingame where there are double battles. Make sure your Smeargle knows the moves beforehand, to save time.

In any case, you'd be better off just using Pokesav to have ditto learn the proper moves.