I need help on editing BW/B2W2 Roms!

Hello guys, I need some help on ROM editing. The games I am focused on would the Gen-V Pokemon Games (BW/B2W2).

Here are the following things which I need help on editing:

Pokemon Abilities and their Effects:

For example for Speed Boost, every turn the Pokemon's Speed would be raised by 1 stage, however is there a way which I can edit this Ability to raise the Pokemon's Speed by 6 stange after 1 turn?

Perhaps to go even further, combine effects of other abilities into 1 ultimate ability. e.g Change the ability of 'Victory Star' to have the effects of Speed Boost, Download, Mold Breaker and Guts etc.

Pokemon Sprite Swapping:

For this Part I would like to swap the animation and sprite of Pokemons, for example, if I wanted to swap the sprite of Victini with Kyurem-White, so when I encounter/verse/use a Victini, the Victini will appear in the form of a White-Kyurem.

To take it even further, (as an example of cross-games sprite swap) perhaps to import the sprite and animation of Kyurem-White from B2W2 to Kyurem in BW.

Edit PWT Tournaments (B2W2)(Non-Download):

For this, I would want to edit the Ban List so all Pokemon, Items and Moves are allowed and also allowing duplicate Pokemon and Items.

Battle Subway Editor:

For this, I would want to edit the Ban List so all Pokemon, Items and Moves are allowed and also allowing duplicate Pokemon and Items.